THE new FreeWave FGR-HT spread-spectrum Ethernet radio is for customers who need an industrial grade high speed Ethernet radio that operates in harsh environments and noisy RF conditions.
Available from Control Synergy , the FGR-HT is a rugged and reliable solution.
The FGR-HT product family supports transparent bridging of all Ethernet protocols tested at FreeWave's manufacturing facility, with 100% temperature testing from-40°C to +60°C.
* Fast hopping: Provides superior interference rejection.
* High speed: Data rate up to 867 Kbps.
* Long range: 60km at 614kbps with clear line of sight range. Ability to extend further through repeaters.
* Error-free communications: 32 bit CRC with automatic retransmission.
* Industrial grade specifications: 100% tested for full performance from -40°C to +60°C.
* Secure: Proprietary spread spectrum technology with 256 bit encryption.
* Multiple Protocol Support: All Ethernet protocols.
* Versatile: Master, slave, and repeater functions in a single radio.