TUNE a control network, reduce downtime and isolate problems quickly with Frontline's FTS4Control (formerly NetDecoder), available from Control Synergy .
In environments that demand deterministic control and information exchange, understanding the network is critical.
FTS4Control industrial communication analyser quickly helps users understand the loading, throughput and overall performance of networks.
The system identifies intermittent device communications, malformed messages and out of sequence messages.
The FTS4Control industrial communication analyser simplifies software and firmware development, surveying, benchmarking and troubleshooting.
The FTS4Control is part of a family of industrial communications analysers.
In one convenient PC-based package, it simultaneously captures, decodes, displays, filters and detects errors in Serial, Ethernet and Fieldbus data - all live and in real-time.
Suggested uses of the FTS4Control industrial communication analyser include:
* Check network health before adding a new device or changing a configuration.
* Conduct a network survey to determine if network redesign is required
* Diagnose device communication problems
* Survey and benchmark existing networks to track network performance over time
* Commission new networks and network expansions.