The latest edition of Control Microsystems Asia Pacific ’s ClearSCADA 2010 integrated Scada software provides improvements for:
- remote control and telemetry
- enhanced connectivity to modern databases
- improved security; and
- enhanced alarm handling.
ClearSCADA 2010 Scada software simplifies access control and improves security management by offering Windows authentication, allowing for centralised management of passwords and disabled user accounts.
Operational efficiency can be improved with the new version of the Scada software by the addition of consequential alarms and enhanced support for alarm filtering, reducing operation and maintenance costs.
Other enhancements include:
- seamless real-time and historic EFM data gathering from third party EFM units
- better database query and data export to simplify mining for information
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 and Internet Explorer 8 support.
- tighter levels of security, down to the individual property level of each object, to meet demanding regulatory requirements for audit trails; and
- an enhanced diagnostics driver for Trio licensed and license-free radios, allowing users to not only monitor communications to remote devices, but also to monitor the specific radio parameters that can help to pinpoint problems in the wide area communications network.
“Customers are demanding reduced operational costs, improved information gathering from remote assets and tightened security. ClearSCADA 2010 delivers on all fronts,” he says. “This powerful tool ties together our Sensor to Enterprise solution and provides enhanced component integration with existing products.”
ClearSCADA 2010 Scada software is available for order as of July 15, 2010.