The Solution for Data Monitoring, Management & Control by Red Lion
The Red Lion enhanced ZR Series of the Data Station Plus is designed to act as the key connection point for industrial data collection and management. The ZR Series offers protocol conversion, data logging and remote machine access – all at processing speeds six times faster than previous versions.
The ZR Series simplifies complex plant floor environments by allowing disparate devices to communicate seamlessly using a 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet port that supports up to ten protocols simultaneously. In addition, the Ethernet port and three built-in serial ports leverage more than 250 communication drivers to convert numerous protocols simultaneously and connect and collect data from virtually any PLC, drive or bar code scanner. A built-in data logger logs tags at user-programmable rates before automatically time/date stamping each tag. The information can then be stored in an open CSV file format, allowing easy access from virtually any application. The ZR Series can also synchronise log files with any FTP and/or Microsoft SQL server for further analysis. In addition, USB host capabilities allow thumb drives for programming and log file storage as well as other USB devices to be used.
To extend production monitoring to remote personnel, the Red Lion ZR Series also provides text message and email alerts. The improved extra large XGA size built in webserver enables global access to data logs and allows information to be monitored using a smartphone or Internet-connected PC.
- Protocol conversion feature converts numerous protocols simultaneously
- 250+ Communications drivers for communicating directly with PLCs, Drives, etc.
- Syncs data logs to FTP Servers and Microsoft SQL Server®
- Extra large XGA size webserver allows remote view or control from any Internet connected PC
- Provides Email and SMS text message alerts
- USB Host port to download the unit’s configuration from a PC or for data transfers to a PC
- 10 BASE-T/100 BASE-TX Ethernet connection can connect to an unlimited number of devices via ten protocols simultaneously
- FREE Configuration Software – Crimson 3.0
Related Control Logic News
Contact Control Logic
Contact Control Logic