Now available from Control Logic , the BD Sensors LMK 809 Series plastic submersible transmitter with ceramic sensor is ideal for recording levels of aggressive or pasty media.
In order to record such levels it is necessary to combine housing, cable and diaphragm materials according to the situation. The LMK 809 plastic submersible transmitter with ceramic sensor from BD Sensors is an ideal solution for these tough environments.
Supporting a wide pressure range from 0.4 mH2O, and with an accuracy of 0.25% FSO BFSL, these plastic submersible transmitters with ceramic sensors are suitable for the following applications:
- environmental engineering
- sewage and water treatment plants
- depth or level measurement in wells and open waters
- ground water level measurement
- level measurement in open tanks or any tank that holds aggressive media.