The N-TRON 105M12 Industrial Ethernet Switches from Control Logic are housed in a hardened, metal, bulkhead mountable enclosure rated for protection against dust, low/high pressure water jets, and temporary immersion in water.
These switches offer five 10/100BaseTX ports with M12 Dcoded connectors and are designed for use in mission critical data acquisition, control, and Ethernet I/O applications.
The N-TRON 105M12 Industrial IP67 Rated Ethernet Switches have been designed to solve the most demanding industrial communications requirements while providing high throughput and minimum downtime.
The 105M12 switches auto-negotiate the speed and flow control capabilities of the five TX port connections, configuring themselves automatically. Being auto sensing, there is no need to make extensive wiring changes if upgrades are made to the host computers, plant systems, or Ethernet I/O modules.
Other features of the N-TRON 105M12 Industrial Ethernet include:
- Unmanaged Operation
- IP67 Rated Hardened Metal Enclosure
- Bulkhead Mountable (Optional DIN-Rail mounting)
- Protection against low/high pressure water jets
- Temporary immersion in water
- Five 10/100BaseTX Ports
- M12 D-Coded Female 4 Pin Connectors
- Extended Environmental Specifications
- -40ºC to 80ºC Operating Temperature
- >2M Hours MTBF
- Store-and-forward Technology
- Supports Full/Half Duplex Operation
- Up to 1.0 Gb/s Maximum Throughput
- MDIX Auto Sensing Cable
- Auto Sensing Speed and Flow Control
- Full Wire Speed Communications
- Redundant Power Inputs (10-30 VDC)
- ESD Protection Diodes on all Ports
- Surge Protection Diodes on Power Inputs
- LED Link/Activity Status Indication