The PAX2A dual line display meters from Red Lion allow simultaneous reading of two separate parameters in a single system.
PAX2A panel meters can display input, total, minimum, maximum or setpoints on an 18mm high 6-digit main LCD display.
The main display offers three programmable, easy-to-read colours: red, orange and green. Colour change can be linked to the setpoints, providing the operator with a visual display of changing conditions in the application with up to 160 updates per second.
The second display line in the panel meter is a 9mm high 9-digit green LCD display that can also be programmed for any of the above parameters and accommodates totalising applications, which easily exceed a normal 6-digit display.
Additionally, a 3-digit programmable custom unit indicator is also available with these panel meters.
PAX2A dual line display meters offer universal functionality including universal input as well as user-friendly operation. Built-in Modbus communications in addition to field installable option cards allow communications across multiple protocols.
Key features of PAX2A dual line panel meters:
- Universal process inputs: DC current, DC voltage, process signals, resistance, thermocouples or RTD temperature sensor inputs
- Universal power input: 50 to 250 VAC or 21.6 to 250 VDC
- Built-in USB port for simple connectivity
- Meter update rate up to 160 times/second
- Integrated Modbus communications
- Setpoints: Dual and quad relay; quad sinking and sourcing
- Retransmitted analogue output
- Communications: RS232, RS485, DeviceNet and Profibus
Jeff Thornton, Red Lion Product Manager says that the PAX2A is a highly versatile device, offering maximum application flexibility and allowing users to stock just one meter for numerous applications.