Seika.de BDK3, BDK10 and BDK100 accelerometers feature high overload resistance with integrated electronics for dynamic measurement of vibration and acceleration in the frequency range 1Hz to several kHz. The sensor electronics require only minimal power and work in conjunction with the capacitive primary transformer characterised by low error and high long-term stability.
The dynamic accelerometers are capacitive spring-mass accelerometers with integrated sensor electronics. Resonant peaks are minimised by dynamic gas damping in the primary transformer.
The hermetically sealed BDK3, BDK10 and BDK100 accelerometers are used for applications requiring high overload resistance, high long-term stability, small lower cut-off frequency, lightweight design and low power consumption.
Typical applications of the accelerometers include measurements on vehicles, machinery, buildings and plants for process control and error diagnosis, seismic measurements, vibration measurements, safety engineering and dynamic measurement of position and velocity.
Key features of BDK3, BDK10 and BDK100 accelerometers:
- Very high overload resistance
- Insensitive to interference by magnetic and electric fields
- Multiple housing options
- Linear frequency response with little or no resonant peak at upper cut-off frequency
- Low non-linearity
- Small lower cut-off frequency
- High signal-to-noise ratio
- Low transverse sensitivity
- High long-term stability
- Integrated sensor electronics
- Low output impedance
- Long connection lines possible