The Seika SBG2U sensor box consists of two NG inclinometers and two signal conditioners with 0 - 5V outputs and a highly stable supply voltage that can be used externally as a reference. The signal conditioner includes an active low pass filter, whose upper cut-off frequency/ settling time can be adjusted to suit the measurement task, and noise voltage filters to guarantee the EMC.
The sensor and signal conditioner are electrically isolated from the housing to eliminate interference signals caused by unwanted ground currents.
The Seika SBG2U sensor box is suitable for applications in harsh operating conditions. The SBG2U is especially suited for precise measurements in the automotive temperature range, where small linearity deviations and temperature errors are paramount.
Unlike the SB2I model, the SBG2U sensor box can accommodate larger sensors such as the NG series featuring a higher measuring accuracy. A special electronic temperature compensation system can significantly reduce the temperature sensitivity of the implemented sensor. The compact PG cable gland and compact housing size enable the use of this high quality measuring system in harsh operating conditions.
Key features of Seika SBG2U sensor box:
- Robust pressure die cast aluminium housing (IP65)
- Twist-free 4-point fastening of rigid, 3.2mm thick base PCB
- Integrated signal conditioner with 0-5V signal output
- Extensive temperature drift compensation
- 9V-30V supply voltage
- Output signal calibrated to customer specifications
- Sensors and signal conditioners electrically isolated from housing
- EMC certified
- Highly stable sensor supply voltage
- 5V reference voltage available
- Programmable dynamic response
- High mechanical overload resistance