The NG2, NG3 and NG4 are capacitive, liquid based inclinometers with integrated sensor electronics.
The inclinometers are suitable for applications requiring high measurement accuracy with low linearity deviations and high long-term stability for measurement of relatively large inclination angles.
The NG2, NG3 and NG4 inclinometers deliver inclination measurements in the ranges of ±10, ±30 and ±80 degrees with a non-amplified, non-conditioned output signal.
Manufactured with an analogue DC output, the inclinometers incorporate sensor electronics that require only minimal power and are in conjunction with the capacitive primary transformer characterised by high accuracy and high long-term stability.
Typical areas of application include construction, mining, vehicles, surveying equipment, aircraft, transportation and conveyor systems as well as ships.
The measurement technique enables a linear relationship between the angle to be measured and the output signal. The determined angle is independent of the local gravitational acceleration, which means the inclination will be measured correctly anywhere, no matter where the measurement is taken.
Key features and benefits of NG2, NG3 and NG4 inclinometers:
- Linear output characteristics
- High measurement accuracy
- Minimal linearity deviation
- High long-term stability
- Hysteresis-free output signal
- Minimal zero point drift
- Integrated sensor electronics
- Low power consumption
- Different output signal options
- No interference by ambient electromagnetic fields
- Shockproof design with no moving mechanical parts
- Hermetically sealed
- Sensor electrically isolated within the housing from point of measurement
- Zero point adjustable through 360º using clamping ring