Designed for ease of use and set-up, DELTA-H time meters feature a general totalizer that determines the total time of operation as well as a batch counter that allows the user to select the number of operations to be done.
Compact, universal and easy to use, the time meter helps to solve in an optimal way the timing problems on most applications.
A backlit LCD display with two lines shows simultaneously the timer’s actual value as well as the preset value P1 or P2, general totalizer or batch counter. Modifying a parameter or a preset value is very easy thanks to the user-friendly keyboard that allows easy selection or change.
Key features of DELTA-H time meters:
- Double display LCD, background illuminated, 6 digits
- Displays Count, Total, Batch, Offset or Presets
- 2 presets over 6 digits of main counter or 1 preset for main counter and 1 for batch counter
- Totalizer of 8 digits
- Batch counter
- 4 time ranges
- Control input NAMUR, NPN, PNP programmable
- Relay output 260 V AC/ 1 A/ 150 VA or static 40 V/ 25 mA
- 24V supply for detectors
- Communications option RS485
- 3 programmable inputs
- Functions to lock the keyboard or avoid programming access