The user-friendly 48x48mm KALIA-D counters feature a backlit LCD display with two lines to simultaneously indicate the counter’s actual value and preset value P1 or P2.
The count value can be modified to initialise to a different value of zero. Modifying a parameter or a preset value is very easy thanks to the joystick-like keyboard that allows quick selection of the desired number.
Count and reset inputs accept voltages up to 260 V AC or DC, allowing the instrument to be integrated without special precautions in electromechanical applications.
Key features of KALIA-D counters:
- Suitable for replacing electromechanical counters
- Backlit LCD display with 6 digits
- 1 or 2 presets over 6 digits
- 6-digit totalizer
- Pulse factor programmable
- Programmable from 0.0001 to 9999.99
- 4 timer resolutions: 9999 s 99/100 s, 9999 min 59 s, 9999 h 59 min, 9999 h 99/100
- Voltage input from 12 to 260 V AC/DC
- Output relay SPDT (Inverter)
- Input keylock (only on model 2 relays)