Control Devices (Aust) supplies the new dual redundant output, contactless rotary position sensor introduced by Penny + Giles.
The dual redundant output contactless rotary position sensor features integrated 6-way connectors using a factory-programmable Hall-effect sensor system.
SRH220DR rotary position sensor provides reliable and accurate rotary position measurement in harsh industrial environments such as specialist off-highway construction and agricultural vehicles where shock, vibration and extreme temperatures can occur.
This new sensor design is housed in an all-new moulded housing that has a choice of fully integrated 6-way Deutsch DT06 or AMP 1.5 Superseal connectors, allowing separate supply voltage and output signals on two channels.
Environmental protection to IP67/IP68 is dependent on the connector style selected.
SRH220DR rotary position sensor operates from either 5Vdc regulated or 9-30Vdc unregulated power supply and is available with analogue (0.1-4.9, 0.5-4.5 or 0-10Vdc) or digital (PWM) output signals.
The rotary position sensor is factory-programmable, allowing the user to specify the output signal type, the measurement range (0-20° to 0-360° in 1° increments) and the output direction (clockwise or anti-clockwise).
The sensor has a 12-bit resolution (0.025%) over the selected measuring range and operates from -40°C to +140°C when powered at 5Vdc.
- Contactless, Hall-effect technology
- Dual redundant outputs
- 5Vdc or 9-30Vdc supply
- Analogue or Digital (PWM) outputs
- Measurement range from 0-20° to 0-360° in 1° increments
- 12-bit resolution over the angular range
- Extremely low signal noise, less than 1mVrms
- Electrically interchangeable with potentiometers
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +140°C
- Environmental protection to IP68
- Crush-proof mounting flange with steel inserts
- Choice of Deutsch or AMP interconnect
- Optional lever drive arm available
- Rapid availability