Control Devices (Aust) offers a new dual output, no-contact rotary position sensor with slim low profile housing introduced by Penny + Giles.
The dual output rotary position sensor uses a factory-programmable hall-effect sensor system.
NRH280DP rotary position sensor features a co-moulded fully encapsulated sensor system that can withstand high shock and vibration as well as operate up to 170°C and endure high pressure wash-downs (IP69K).
The sensor is activated by a separate magnet with a choice of two carrier designs.
NRH280DP rotary position sensor is designed for applications in extreme environments where space is limited. It also allows up to ±2mm radial offset with a permissible gap of 2-7mm between the sensor and magnet.
The transmissive properties between the magnet and sensor also allow operation through non-magnetic materials.
The NRH280DP rotary position sensor operates from 5Vdc (and 9-30Vdc) and is factory-programmed to allow a wide range of configurations.
- No-contact technology with external position magnet
- Unlimited wear-free mechanical lifetime
- Operates from -40°C to +140°C, with excursions to +170°C
- Withstands high pressure wash-downs (IP69K)
- Simple mounting and extremely low profile design
- Minimal weight
- Magnet radial offset up to ±2mm, air gap 2-7mm
- Extremely low signal noise
- Electrically interchangeable with potentiometers
- Standard dual channel output
- Configurable output direction
- Measurement range from 20° to 360° in 1° increments
- 12-bit resolution (0.025%) over the angular range
- Independent linearity ±0.4%
- Analogue (0.5 - 4.5 or 0.1 - 4.9Vdc) or PWM outputs
- 2.5 or 0.15mS input/output delay