Control Components supply variable area flow meters from Lake Monitors that provide local visual indication of the rate of oil, water, liquids, gases and air that are distributed through pipes.
Accurate and repeatable flow rate measurement for liquids and gases
Variable Area Flow Meters has a sharp edged variable orifice method that replicates precise flow rate measurement for both liquids and gases.
Linear rate compression spring enables flow meters to be mounted in any orientation
- Flow rate is transferred by magnetic coupling to the sealed window that displays the reading on calibrated scales
- Air/Gas minimum is 41 bar to a maximum of 69 bar
- Liquids minimum is 241 bar to a maximum of 413 bar
- Liquid flow ranges are from 0.19 Litres/min up to 567 Litres/min
- Air/Gas ranges are from 0.9 to 613 Litres/sec ( 2 t 1300 SCFM )
- Flow Meter accuracy is +/-4% of full scale
- Flow Meters are constructed from aluminium brass or stainless steel
- Available in 24 port sizes/ forms - 1/8” to 2”, in NPTF, BSP or SAE
- 5 year parts and labour warranty
Lake Monitors flow meters have versions available for providing one and two levels of alarm and transmitters that provide 4 - 20mA, 0 - 5Vdc and 1 - 5Vdc or 20 - 2000Hz pulses. These variable flow meters are used extensively in the hydraulics and pneumatic industries providing the perfect solution to your industrial flow meter applications.