The modular design is a key differentiator for TriMod Besta level switches from older conventional designs. The modular switches are designed to deliver superior reliability even in extreme process applications.
TriMod Besta level switches now have IEC Ex certification in addition to ATEX certificates, enabling them to be used in Ex ed and Ex ia applications in Australia.
Key features of TriMod Besta level switches:
- Three-module design concept comprising of a switch module, a flange module and a float module
- Modular design enables unlimited level switch combinations that will reliably manage applications requiring high pressure components, self-checking switch elements or corrosion-resistant wetside parts
- Switch modules are available with electric, electronic or pneumatic output signals
- Shock-proof and vibration-resistant switches
- High and low temperature and explosion-proof versions available
- Standard housings offer IP65 ingress protection
- IP67 and IP68 options available for use in extreme environmental conditions
- Designed for easy installation with a hinged cover, captive screws and self-lifting terminal clamps
- Connection diagram is shown on the inside of the hinged lid for convenience of wiring
- Float modules, like all wetted parts are made of stainless steel, Hastelloy C or high quality plastics
- Wide range of floats available to suit various densities and pressure ranges for almost any process condition