The new Gems FS-600 Series flow switches from Control Components are designed to work with both conductive and non-conductive fluids.
Key features of Gems FS-600 Series flow switches:
- Solid-state sensor is immune to changes in viscosity and is suitable for clean fluids and some slurries
- Uses the cooling effect of a flowing fluid or gas to monitor the flow rate
- Temperature-based operating principle can reliably sense the flow of virtually any liquid or gas without using any moving parts
- Provides years of reliable, worry-free operation even in applications without filtration
- Made from durable stainless steel
- Available in various housings to suit a wide variety of pipe sizes for flow rates from 0.5 LPM to 41 LPM
- All models have an IP65 M12 electrical termination and include a 1m cable assembly
- Port sizes are between ½" to 1½"
- Can be mounted in any orientation
- Can also be customised for volume OEMs with any set point based on specific customer applications