Control Components stock a range of sensors that are ideal across a range of applications, such as the FT-100 Series from Gems.
These flow sensors are best suited for low flow liquid monitoring as they can measure liquid flow rates between .1 and 8 GPM.
Accuracy is a key feature of these liquid flow sensors, as they typically produce high accuracy ±3% of reading.
These flow sensors are a perfect alternative to traditional timing systems, as they are not affected by changes in system pressure, a condition caused by filters that are old and deteriorating.
These liquid flow sensors have a number of noteworthy features, including:
- Wetted materials body nylon 12
- Turbine nylon 12 composite
- Bearings are made from PTFE/15% graphite
- An operating pressure of 200 PSIG
- A burst pressure of 2500 PSIG
- An operating temperature of -20°C theough to 100°C
- Viscosity 32 to 81 SSU (.8 to 16 Centistokes)
- Filter <50 Microns
- Input power 5 to 24 VDC @ 8mA
- Output (Hz) NPN sinking open collector @ 50mA maximum (1 to 2.2K Ohm pull-up resistor required)
- Repeatability 0.5% of full scale
- Electrical connection spade terminals are110”/.248” x .031” (2.8/6.3 x .8 mm), or 3 ft. cable