Conlab has released Farell UMF-100 a Universal Remote IO MODBUS device in Australia.
UMF-100 can be used as:
- A MODBUS RTU slave remote IO device
- A stand alone autonomously IO device in a UMF MODBUS network
- An intelligent RS232 to RS485 converter
- A signal replica tor, multiplier and isolator
UMF-100 supports MODBUS RTU protocol. Built-in communications channels are RS232 or RS485, via cable or radio.
The module can also be used as a store and forward radio repeater or back to back radio repeater.
Power supply range is: 10.5VDC to 28VDC with low power 35mA consumption.
- 5 isolated digital Inputs (3KV)
- 5 digital counters functionality – up-to 100 pulses / sec
- 5 isolated dry contacts digital outputs (1.5KV)
- 2 individually isolated 12 bits analogue inputs (>350V), 0 – 20ma, 4 – 20mA, 0 – 10V
- 2 isolated 12 bits analogue outputs, 4-20mA or 0 – 20ma
A software tool is supplied to configure the UMF-100. Operational temperature is -30°C to + 65°C.