Confoil introduces a new range of baking paper that offers excellent baking performance and convenience to consumers.
Confoil's new SUPABAKE baking paper is manufactured from premium quality, two-sided silicone-coated grease-proof paper.
Confoil’s premium baking paper is available in two roll widths of 30cm (BAKE30100) and 45cm (BAKE45100) with standard length of 100m.
Key features of Confoil's new SUPABAKE baking paper:
- Excellent baking performance and baking release properties
- Grease-proof, waterproof, non-stick and heat-resistant properties
- Supplied in a dispenser box with a cutting edge, allowing the consumer to cut baking sheets to the required size
- Ideal for all baking applications using the microwave, conventional oven or freezer
- Available in two roll widths of 30cm and 45cm
SUPABAKE baking paper is available ex-stock from Confoil's Melbourne manufacturing facility.
Confoil also supplies a wide range of baking and food packaging products that can be viewed on their website.
Australia's leading food packaging manufacturer, Confoil says the addition of the SUPABAKE baking paper to their range of food packaging and baking products will take their product range beyond trays and supply consumers with a key baking item.