THE Insul-8 C-Series radio remote control features a compact, eight-button transmitter and a full complement of safety features.
It is suitable for the electrification of cranes, hoists, monorails, automated equipment and conveyors.
The pre-wired receiver makes installation and set-up simple. Many features not found in radio controls, at twice the price, are standard in this new product.
* Puts the operator in total control of equipment from the plant floor.
* Operation range up to 100m (35m recommended).
* Lightweight ergonomically designed transmitter ensures ease of operation.
* Single or two-speed push-buttons with distinct position feedback.
* Receiver and transmitter enclosure: NEMA 4 (IP65) glass reinforced nylon.
* Multi-operator "first come, first served operation".
* Tandem mode operation for simultaneous crane operations.
* Up to 40 hours of battery life under continuous use with 4 AA batteries.
* Australian Communications Authority "C-Tick" approved.