FCR006 rotary limit switches, now stocked by Conductix-Wampfler , are designed to provide slow down and stop limiting for cranes and other mobile machinery.
Housed in a compact, rugged housing, they are supplied with four contacts for slow down and stop in each of two directions. This effectively replaces the need for four traditional limit switches, and dramatically reduces both fitting time and costs.
These limit switches can hence be installed quite simply, with their long arm length ensuring alignment is also fast and easy.
FCR006 rotary limit switches also feature:
- double-insulated enclosure in self-extinguishing material
- protection to IP65, terminals IP20
- an operating temperature range of -25ºC to +70ºC
- mechanical life of one million operations
- 16A thermal rating; and
- a maximum operating voltage of 600V.