Conductix-Wampfler Radio Remote Controls and Push Button Pendants with Extensive Safety Features
Particularly suited to overhead travelling crane applications
- Suitable for other remotely controlled equipment requiring industrial quality and reliability.
- Phase Lock Loop systems create distinct narrow band operating frequencies, set by software
- C-tick approved by the Australian Communications and Media Authority with 70 non licensed operating channels available on the 433-434 M-Hz band
- Includes many safety features such as emergency stops, dual independent micro-controllers in the receivers and current sensing jammed relay detection on function relays.
- Available in 4, 8 or 12 button units depending on the complexity of the application and the operationa functions are programmable also to suit the application.
Push Button Pendants are used for a range of applications such as control of cranes, hoists, materials handling equipment, lift tables and transfer cars.
- Push Button Switches are supplied fully assembled or in component form
- Push Button Stations can be customised due to a wide range available
- 2 to 12 push buttons or up to 24 buttons in duplex configuration
- Compact yellow enclosure
- Enclosures are chemical resistant
- Up to 3 speed switches
- Neoprene booted buttons
- Field wiring is simplified with 2 piece enclosures
- Easy force and positive detent switches