CONCEPT Latch, Lock & Hinge(Aust) P/L has introduced a heavy-duty slide designed to offer tool-less installation in a wide range of maintenance and vehicular applications, the 9328.
This product features a pocket and bayonet mounting method that significantly reduces the amount of time required to install slides and drawers into vehicles, toolboxes and pull-out platforms.
Model 9328 includes a lock-in and lock-out function to keep drawers safely open for access, or securely closed for transit. A latch at the front of the slide actuates the locking feature.
This model may be paired with Model 9322, a non-locking companion slide, for applications that require locking on one side only.
* Full extension and up to a 135kg load rating.
* Pocket and bayonet mounting simplifies installation and increases productivity.
* Lock-out function ensures drawer remains stable while accessing contents
* Lock-in function keeps vehicular compartments secure during transit, preventing drawer roll-out under harsh conditions such as vibration or impact. The mechanism resists disengaging when subjected to side-to side racking.
* Lock release latch located at the front of the slide controls both lock-in and lock-out functions.
* Lock release latch is coated with a safety yellow finish in a durable soft plastic. The latch is highly visible, yet also easily identified by touch. This allows users to quickly locate the latch, even when reaching around large trays or drawers.
* Packaging allows for flexible ordering options.