The latest addition to the range is the new Hybrid system, which combines high strength glass reinforced teeth with a more flexible plastic buckle.
Smart Band Hybrid systems are available in a choice of materials which offer long life, non corrosive and high strength/relaxation properties. They are an ideal alternative to metallic strapping such as stainless steel, titanium, monel and Alloy 625.
Typical applications for these clamping systems include:
- street furniture
- sign attachment
- cooling towers
- HVAC(flexible ducting); and
- VIV Strakes
- piggyback clamps(pipe lay)
- umbilical and riser impact protection
- pile protection
- buoyancy and flotation modules; and
- sensor and anode attachment.