SABROLL leaf nutrient concentrate available from Compressed Air Australia is a broad spectrum leaf nutrient in fully chelated form, suitable for drought-proofing plants.
Manufactured in Australia, SABROLL leaf nutrient concentrate is suitable for broadacre agricultural and horticultural applications as well as for the home garden.
Formulated to quickly increase plant nutrition with its high energy and mineral components, SABROLL leaf nutrient concentrate is non-toxic and easy to mix and apply. The broad spectrum leaf nutrient drought-proofs plants by reducing their water dependency.
The leaf nutrient is applied at a rate of 5ml per litre of water. SABROLL leaf nutrient concentrate can be sprayed by water truck or boom spray using batter sprays or fire-fighting nozzles for larger applications. The environmentally safe plant nutrient can also be used in aerial spraying applications from aircraft without clogging aircraft or boom spray nozzles.
SABROLL leaf nutrient concentrate assures healthy, sustained growth with flush new regrowth and optimum bloom for all garden plants from ornamentals, tropical flowers, orchids, Australian natives, citrus trees, vegetables and herbs to indoor plants and turf.
Key features of SABROLL leaf nutrient concentrate:
- Provides plants with very high glucose and protein content
- Contains all essential micronutrients in pure organic form, which are immediately available to plants
- Eliminates need for potentially harmful chemicals, pesticides or herbicides
- Counter-balances any trace deficiencies
- Environmentally-safe for aerial spraying applications
- Manufactured in Australia
- Available in 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1,000-litre containers