Pneumatic Grommet can seal a connection while allowing for significant movement of the tube, making it the ideal solution for penetrations through machine sides, solenoid panels and wall plates.
Pneumatic Grommet seals can be installed easily and are available in a large range of sizes to suit specific applications.
The base of the Pipetite Pneumatic Grommet incorporates a groove suitable for sheet steels up to 3.0mm in thickness. Using the same penetration hole size ensures uniformity on design and neat lines on installation. Silicone is not required during installation.
Pneumatic Grommets are available to suit four standard diameters and allow the tube to move significantly without causing damage or breaking the seal between the sheet and the tube.
Key features of Pipetite Pneumatic Grommets:
- Easy to install
- Available in four sizes to suit 6, 8, 10 and 12mm pneumatic tube or electrical wires
- Hygienic white silicone
- FDA certified, IP 68 rated
- Total self-sealing: No sealant required
- Seal is flexible to accommodate movement
- Materials compatible with cleaning solution