Compressed Air Australia presents EXAIR's new Dual 316 stainless steel cabinet cooler systems designed to keep electrical enclosures cool in harsh industrial environments.
The new EXAIR Dual 316 stainless steel cabinet coolers resist heat and corrosion that could adversely affect the internal components by circulating -7°C air throughout the enclosure. Type 316 stainless steel used in the construction of these cabinet coolers resists wear, corrosion and oxidation, assuring long life and maintenance-free operation.
Applications of EXAIR's new Dual 316 stainless steel cabinet coolers include cooling control panels used in food processing, pharmaceutical, foundries, heat treatment, chemical processing and other corrosive locations.
The high cooling capacity of up to 5,600 Btu/hr. is ideal for large electrical enclosures and high heat loads while models with lower cooling capacities for NEMA 12 (IP54), 4 and 4X (IP66) enclosures are also available.
Key features of EXAIR’s Dual 316 stainless steel cabinet coolers:
- Circulates -7°C air throughout the enclosure to prevent high temperature malfunctions
- Mounts through a standard electrical knockout while maintaining the NEMA 12, 4 or 4X rating of the enclosure
- Automatic drain filter separator prevents moisture from entering the electrical enclosure
- Optional thermostat control minimises compressed air use and keeps the enclosure at ±1°C of the temperature setting
- Available with cooling capacities of 4,000, 4,800 and 5,600 Btu/hr
- UL listed and CE compliant
- No moving parts to wear out