N-FIX Soil Nutrient Concentrate, available from Compressed Air Australia is a highly fermented formula that restores soil and plant health as well as water quality while conserving the use of fertilisers and water resources.
Manufactured in Australia, N-FIX soil nutrients are formulated to rectify the damage sustained by the soil from modern chemicals and practices.
Functioning as a key that immediately releases the nutrients stored in microbial biomass for plant use, the soil nutrients can:
- Increase the soil’s ability to convert nitrogen-fixing bacteria within the soil into readily available plant food
- Provide a strong protozoan, bacterial and fungal food source
- Increase total and active bacterial and fungal biomass
- Improve protozoa numbers
N-FIX re-establishes the soil’s organic cycle and provides a living aerobic or air breathing soil.
Key benefits of N-FIX Soil Nutrient Concentrate:
- Easy and safe to apply
- Highly fermented and concentrated formula
- Restores soil and plant health
- Seed-dressing inoculant
- Ideal for transplanting, establishing and maintaining landscaped areas, trees and turf
- Helps achieve maximum return on yield for horticulture and broadacre users
- Available in 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1,000-litre containers