EXAIR’s new Long Super Air Knives, available from Compressed Air Australia produce a laminar sheet of airflow to blowoff, dry or cool wide surfaces up to 96″ (2438mm). The compact, energy efficient design minimizes compressed air use by entraining 40 parts room air to one part compressed air. It is ideal for use on wide parts, webs and conveyors.
Features of the air knives include:
- The air knives provide a uniform, high volume, high velocity curtain of air that is infinitely adjustable from gentle blowing force to a hard-hitting blast of air
- The compact profile of the air knife measures 1.75″ x 1.44″ (45mm x 37mm) with compressed air inlets located on each end and the bottom to permit easy mounting in tight spaces
- The Long Super Air Knife is quiet, maintenance free, and has no moving parts to wear out
- Long Super Air Knives are available in 60" (1524mm), 72" (1829mm), 84" (2134mm) and 96" (2438mm) lengths that are fully assembled
- The air knives are shipped in a choice of aluminium, Type 303 stainless steel, or Type 316 stainless steel
- A factory installed plumbing kit is also available that makes it easy to connect Long Super Air Knives to any plant compressed air system and obtain the best performance