Featuring the size of a small flashlight, the low cost stainless steel vortex tube delivers ¼ ton of refrigeration.
Vortex tubes are commonly used for cooling electronic controls, machining operations, CCTV cameras, hot melts, soldered parts, gas samples, electronic components, heat seals and environmental chambers among many industrial applications.
Using an ordinary supply of compressed air as a power source, vortex tubes create two streams of air, one hot and one cold with no moving parts.
Vortex tubes can produce:
- Temperatures from -46°C to +127°C
- Flow rates from 28 to 4248 SLPM
- Refrigeration up to 10,200 Btu/hr (2571 Kcal/hr)
Being constructed of stainless steel, EXAIR vortex tubes offer resistance to corrosion and oxidation, assuring years of reliable, maintenance-free operation.
Key advantages of EXAIR vortex tubes:
- No moving parts
- No electricity or chemicals
- Small and lightweight
- Low cost and maintenance-free
- Instant cold air
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Adjustable temperature
- Interchangeable generators