Compressed Air Australia introduces a new premium range of reversible drum vacuums from EXAIR.
EXAIR’s Drum Vac reversible drum vacuums are powered by compressed air and do not feature motors or impellers to clog or wear out.
Designed to fill a 205-litre drum in less than two minutes with high powered vacuum, the Drum Vac reversible drum vacuums are suitable for tough applications in industrial environments.
Electrically operated all-purpose vacuums are not designed for use in industrial environments and will result in their impellers clogging and motors wearing out quickly.
A stainless steel pump quickly empties the drum with the simple turn of a knob. Coolant sumps can be easily refilled, floor spills vacuumed or contaminated liquids transferred to filtration tanks in minutes with Drum Vac reversible drum vacuums.
Key features of Drum Vac reversible drum vacuums:
- Powered by compressed air
- Flow rate in and out of the drum can be controlled with the knob, making it ideal for dispensing liquids
- Does not use electricity and has no moving parts, assuring maintenance-free operation
- Automatic safety shutoff valve prevents spills or overfilling
- Designed for industrial applications