Compressed Air Australia presents EXAIR’s new Pico Super Air Nozzle, one of the smallest air nozzles available in the market at only 5mm in diameter.
Designed to provide precision blowoff with a directed high volume, high velocity airflow, the compact air nozzle projects 11mm past the mounting surface to permit installation in space-constrained applications.
The durable 316 stainless steel construction of the air nozzle is ideally suited for blowoff, cooling and drying applications in general industrial, high temperature, food, pharmaceutical or corrosive environments.
Key features of Pico Super air nozzles:
- Provides a narrowly focused air pattern measuring only 33mm in diameter when positioned 152mm away from the target surface
- High amplification of entrained airflow and blowing force of 141.7gm achieved with minimal air consumption of only 4.9 SCFM at 80 PSIG
- Meets OSHA standards for dead-end pressure 29 CFR 1910.242(b) and noise requirements 29 CFR 1910.95(a) for assured safe operation
- M5 x 0.5 air inlet; also available with a 1/8 NPT or BSP male compressed air inlet
- PEEK plastic construction version for non-marring protection in applications where the nozzle may come in contact with other surfaces, as well as for extremely corrosive environments
- Safety air guns, flexible stay set hoses, swivels and magnetic bases available
- CE compliant air nozzle