Compressed Air Australia presents a new range of dual high temperature Cabinet Cooler systems from EXAIR designed to purge and cool overheated electrical control panels in harsh environments up to 93ºC.
Featuring a high cooling capacity up to 5600 Btu/hr, the Cabinet Coolers are ideal for large electrical enclosures and high heat loads. Applications include variable frequency drives, programmable controllers, industrial computers, motor controls, microprocessors and robotics.
EXAIR’s dual high temperature Cabinet Coolers circulate -7ºC cold air through the electrical enclosure to eliminate high temperature malfunctions, protecting sensitive electronics from hot, dirty environments such as in foundries, glass plants or steel mills.
The Cabinet Coolers are also available in models with lower cooling capacities for NEMA 12, 4 and 4X enclosures.
Key features of EXAIR’s dual high temperature Cabinet Coolers:
- Vortex tube cools ordinary compressed air into cold air without refrigerants
- Mounts through a standard electrical knockout while maintaining the NEMA 12, 4 or 4X rating of the enclosure
- Systems with thermostat control minimise compressed air use, keeping the enclosure at ±1ºC of the temperature setting
- Automatic drain filter separator ensures no moisture passes to the inside of the electrical enclosure
- No moving parts to wear out
- Available in cooling capacities of 4000, 4800 and 5600 Btu/hr
- UL listed and CE compliant