Compressed Air Australia introduces the EXAIR Deluxe Heavy Duty Dry Vac vacuum system, ideal for industrial vacuum cleaners that vacuum high volumes of dry materials. This vacuum machine is suited to standard open-top 205 litre drums and can be moved from drum to drum easily to help keep different materials separate for recycling.
The EXAIR Deluxe Heavy Duty Dry Vac vacuum system, available from Compressed Air Australia, has a wear resistant design, which makes the vacuum machine suitable for cleaning abrasive materials like steel shot, garnet, metal chips and sand, as well as general vacuum applications. The vacuum system is compressed air powered and attaches to the user supplied drum.
Features and benefits of the EXAIR Deluxe Heavy Duty Dry Vac:
- 3 metre static resistant hose and 6 metre compressed air hose.
- 82 dBA – half the noise of electric vacuums
- Surrounding air is kept clean with the 0.1 micron filter bag
- A poly drum liner can be inserted into the drum to prevent material contamination.
- No motors or impeller, which prevents vacuum machine clogs and wear outs.
- Shut off valve
- Pressure gauge
- Drum Dolly
- 205 litre drum lid with locking ring.