The EXAIR range of compressed air optimisation tools will dramatically reduce compressed air costs by turning it off when no part is present. These air optimisation systems allows the use to locate costly leaks, monitor air usage and detect harmful noise levels.
EFC Electronic Flow Control reduces compressed air costs
- User friendly electronic flow control
- Designed to minimise compressed air use on blowoff, drying, cooling, conveying and static elimination operations
- Limit compressed air usage by turning with the photoelectric sensor with a timing control
Ultrasonic Leak Detectors for energy conservation
- Hand-held, high quality instrument that can locate costly leaks in a compressed air system
- Receive annual air savings when the leaks are located and repaired
- Test various unions, pipes, valves and fittings of a complete installation quickly and effectively at distances up to 6.1 metres
Digital Flow Meters for monitoring compressed air usage in materials handling
- Easy to monitor compressed air consumption and waste
- Easy to read digital display shows the exact amount of compressed air being used downstream
- Identify costly leaks or inefficient air products, saving thousands of dollars per year
Compressed Air Australia information and contact details
Prevent costly leaks and save on compressed air waste with the EXAIR range of Electronic Flow Control (EFC), Ultrasonic Leak Detector and Digital Flowmeter.