Compressed Air Australia have announced that Neal Raker, Applications Engineer with EXAIR will be available at the National Manufacturing Week exhibition to answer customers’ questions. Compressed Air Australia in association with EXAIR Corporation, USA, offer energy-conserving solutions to industrial cooling, drying, conveying, blowoff, cleaning and static electricity problems.
EXAIR compressed air products for industry are designed to improve the overall efficiency of the operations as well as reduce noise levels and reduce air consumption, thereby helping to reduce production costs. Compressed Air Australia ultrasonic leak detector, EFC electronic flow control for compressed air and digital flow meter areenergy-conserving tools. The new digital sound meter can increase safety and eliminate fines resulting from high noise.
The Best Practices for Compressed Air Systems manual published by the Compressed Air Challenge recommends compressed air products such as the Super Air Knife, Super Air Amplifier and the family of Super Air Nozzles for energy conservation.
Some of the products that will be on show at the National Manufacturing Week include:
- Electronic flow control –minimises compressed air use by turning off the air when no part is present
- Ultrasonic leak detector –locates leaks in their compressed air system
- Super Air Knife – hard-hitting curtain of air for blowoff, cleaning, drying and cooling
- Super Air Amplifier – vent, exhaust, cool, dry, clean with no moving parts
- Air jets and nozzles – reduce noise levels and air costs on blowoff operations
- Safety air guns – users can use engineered air nozzles to reduce noise and air consumption
- Super Air Wipe – blowoff, dry, clean and cool pipe, cable, extruded shapes and hose
- Static eliminators – eliminate static and dust, neutralise and clean at distances up to 6 metres
- Line Vac – convey parts, materials, waste with no moving parts
- Reversible drum Vac – fill or empty a 205 litre drum in 90 seconds with no moving parts
- Chip Vac – vacuums chips directly to a 205 litre drum – with no moving parts
- Window Blowoffs – keep the window of your CNC lathe clear of coolants
- Vortex Tubes and Spot Cooling Products – cold air for industrial spot cooling problems
- Cabinet Coolers – stop electronic control downtime due to heat, dirt and moisture; maintain NEMA 4, 4X and NEMA 12 integrity