Overheated circuit boards can cause manufacturing processes to shut down and ruin production. However, EXAIR cabinet coolers convert an ordinary supply of compressed air into clean, cold -7ºC air.
Designed for easy installation through an ordinary electrical knockout and no moving parts to wear out, the cabinet coolers offer trouble-free operation, protecting equipment while water, oil and other contaminants are kept out of the enclosure with compressed air filtration.
A 2,000 Btu/hr cabinet cooler system is ideal for dealing with any overheating problem in summer.
Typical applications include programmable controllers, line control cabinets, motor control centres, relay panels, NC/CNC systems, modular control centres, CCTV cameras, computer cabinets, cool laser housings, electronic scales and food service equipment.
Key features of EXAIR cabinet coolers:
- Low cost, reliable way to cool and purge electronic control panels
- Incorporates a vortex tube to produce cold air from compressed air with no moving parts
- Can be installed in minutes through a standard electrical knockout
- NEMA 12, 4 and 4X to match the NEMA rating of the enclosure
- Available in many cooling capacities for large and small control panels
- Stainless steel construction of vortex tube offers wear, corrosion and oxidation resistance for assured long life and maintenance-free operation
- UL listed and CE compliant