But Grating Company has now decided to go to market through direct distribution and offer you the chance of purchasing direct from the supplier.
Advantages of using FRP safety roof walkways:
- FRP walkways can be installed in less than a 1/3 of the time you would metal walkways
- FRP walkways are manufactured in safety yellow with a non slip surface and are OH&S friendly
- FRP is fully compliant for roof walkways and conforms to AS 1657 - 1992
- FRP walkways are attached directly to the roof and approved by steel roof manufacturers
- FRP walkways are fire retardant, non conductive, non corrosive and UV stabilised
- FRP is safe to handle (no sharp edges), easy to manage as the sheets are only 3.66m as opposed to a traditional 6.0m steel length and can be attached directly to the roof. No membrane required
Each FRP sheet is 3660mm x 615mm and weighs only 20 kilos, which means, it is now easy to ensure that the roof has safe access and great protection for the trafficable areas.