Complete Colour Printing, an environmentally responsible commercial printer, will feature on the television series ‘Your Business Success’ on Channel Nine on Sunday May the 13th at 8:30am.
Complete Colour were selected by the series producer from over 150 companies from a broad range of industries and will feature on the ‘Greenhouse Friendly’ special as a success story and mentor.
Complete Colour is one of the few industry based companies that accept the responsibility of their ecological ‘footprint’ and aim to minimise it.
They provide their clients with quality print and a ‘Completely Clear Conscience’.
The company began to concentrate heavily on their waste procedures and energy and water usage about 5 years ago.
Since then, their Environmental initiatives have grown and evolved.
A few of these include:
- A rigorous waste management system (which even includes a worm farm)
- Clean production methods (including 100% vegetable based inks, CtP technology and water recirculation)
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) chain of custody certification
- Annual tree planting days
- A Responsible Paper Purchasing Policy
- An Environmental committee which incorporates employees from every sector within the company
- An Environmental induction for new employees
Tim Michaelides, Managing Director of Complete Colour Printing says, “Being Environmentally responsible makes sense. I do not understand why more businesses are not making the effort. The overall effect on the bottom line is positive and staff morale is lifted when they realise their actions are helping care for the Environment’.