Compair Australasia Ltd introduces the HV04 Hypac AERD (Receiver mounted with refrigerant dryer and filtration) vertical compressor selectors from Hydrovane, market leader in rotary vane compression technology.
The Hydrovane vertical compressors are suited to a wide range of applications including garages, tyre shops, body shops, engineering, woodworking, textile, laundries, packaging, paper: any compressed air user looking for a compact air compressor package.
The following are some of the features and specifications of the Hydrovane vertical compressors:
- X series water trap
- F series refrigerant dryer (pressure dew point 3°c)
- CF series in-line filter (1 micron)
- Automatic stop start and regulated speed
- Fully connected and ready to run.
- Minimum Operating Pressure (Bar g)6
- Max or Rated Operating Pressure (Bar g)7 to 10
- Motor Output (kW)4
- Noise Level (db)66
- Length (mm)1570
- Width (mm)741
- Height (mm)1520
- Compressed Air Outlets (Inches)0.75
- Weight (Kg)370
- Speed (rpm)1450