CompAir Australasia Ltd introduces the SmartAir Lite to its proven compressor controller range. SmartAir Lite is a new range of compressor controllers designed to intelligently control up to four fixed speed compressors.
CompAir also introduces a new visualisation package for the SmartAir Master, allowing greater opportunities for users to achieve higher levels of efficiency and system management.
With the ability to control up to four fixed speed compressors, SmartAir Lite compressor controllers ensure that only the most efficient combination is selected for each application, avoiding the risk and associated costs of offload running while helping to reduce energy consumption by up to 30%.
Where compressors of the same capacity are installed, the system has the ability to equalise running hours so that no machine is over or underused, resulting in longer maintenance intervals and lower overall maintenance costs.
Once each compressor is connected, the engineer needs to enter only minimal information as the controller will automatically identify all CompAir units in the system.
Key features of SmartAir Lite compressor controllers:
- Real time clock and timer control enables users to start and stop compressors at pre-set times
- Allows the system to reach target pressure level prior to production, ensuring instant availability of compressed air at the start of a work shift
- System set up and operating modules can be changed via the LED display
- Automatically identifies all CompAir units in the system and will self-program many stages
- Non-CompAir compressors in the network can be easily connected to the SmartAir Lite via a simple i-PCB
- Allows users to monitor compressor systems remotely
- SmartAir Master intelligently controls up to 12 fixed or variable speed compressors by operating all compressors to the narrowest pressure band
- Allows users to connect to the SmartAir Master via a dedicated web server at work, home or on the move
- Users can view an overview of the entire installation, including system volume and pressure, as well as the individual status of each compressor
- Any warnings are displayed instantly on the homepage
- Comprehensive data is saved on a daily basis and stored for up to 3 months on a dedicated SD card