Compressed air manufacturer, CompAir Australasia Ltd introduces a new low pressure model suitable for blower-type applications to its innovative range of Quantima compressors.
The Q-70L compressor expands on the existing 5 to 8 bar models in the Quantima range with its ability to operate at 3 to 5 bar.
Quantima Q-70L compressors are ideal for applications that require a high volume of low-pressure air, such as in the glass industry where the fluidisation of powder materials facilitates conveying and material handling.
The new Quantima low pressure compressors feature the same breakthrough Q-drive, oil-free centrifugal technology as the existing models in the range. The proven technology helps customers to improve energy efficiency and lower cost of ownership across a wide range of industrial applications.
According to Richard Hilton, Quantima and oil-free product manager for CompAir, the addition of the Q-70L extends the availability of their breakthrough Quantima technology to a wider variety of industrial processes from low-pressure blowing applications through to a 24/7 supply of factory air.
He adds that the Q-70L allows customers to standardise on one type of technology for most applications by building on the existing 5 to 8 bar models in the range.
Key features of Quantima Q-70L compressors with Q-drive technology:
- Q-drive assembly has only one moving part, which spins in a magnetic field and has no contact or mechanical wear
- Induction motor design and high frequency inverter eliminates the need for a gearbox
- Compressor can operate without any oil lubrication
- Q-drive’s simple construction eliminates performance degradation over the life of the compressor
- Power-saving unit is approximately half the weight and physical size of many equivalent compressors
- High energy efficiency helps customers make energy savings of up to 25% while improving environmental credentials
- Easy operation helps to improve production uptime and efficiencies
- Intelligent Q-master controller features a touch screen panel with intuitive navigation and menu structure
- Q-master monitors all compressor parameters automatically
- Remote monitoring technology ensures 27/7 high performance and reliability through CompAir’s Q-life predictive maintenance system