- Maximum: up to 3 kilograms
- Minimum: dependant on product characteristics but nominally 25 grams
- Capacity: 9 litres weigh bucket
- Speed/accuracy: up to 15 packs per minute (based on 100 gram packs) dependant on products characteristics and operator ability and dexterity
- Electrical: 240V Volt single phase 50 Hz
- Compressed air 5 bar: air must be clean and dry, no lubrication required
- Dimensions: 800 mm long x 300 mm wide x 930 mm high
- Weight: 50 kilograms depending on specification
- Manual and automatic operation
- Precision load cell weighing mechanism with mechanical overload protection
- Sturdy weigh bucket with pneumatically operated door with sensor control
- Outlet chute with optional extension to suit application
- Product hopper with adjustable height
- Encapsulated vibratory feeders (Electro magnetic)
- Operator friendly controls
- Instructional machine manual including electrical wiring drawing
- Rugged stainless steel construction
- Reliable, accurate and easy to clean
- Each machine is supplied with a plug-in foot activating switch and a mains 240 volt power lead
The CPC mid range linear weighing machine from Commercial Packaging Company is a low cost entry level, automatic weighing machine.
Commercial Packaging Company has designed this weighing machine with the smaller business in mind. All machine parts in contact with product are manufactured of stainless steel including the main machine frame and control panel.
The electronic digital weigh controller displays the weight of the product and is the main adjustment point for the operation of the machine.
This Australian made versatile linear weighing machine can weigh from fine up to coarse granular products such as rice, seeds, nuts, sugar, coffee, confectionery, bath salts, hardware components and many other items to numerous to mention.