- Hopper capacity: Main hopper 38 litre. Weigh bucket 3 litre weight
- Range maximum up to 1000 grams
- Minimum dependant on product characteristic's but nominally 25 grams
- Speed/ accuracy: Up to 10 packs per minute or more dependant on set weight, product characteristics and operator ability and dexterity
- Electrical 240V Volt single phase 50 Hz
- Compressed air: 3 bar. 2 L/M at 8 cycles/ m, air to be clean and dry, no lubrication required
- Machine dimensions: 725 mm long x 300 mm wide x 725 mm high
- Machine weight: 40 kilograms, depending on specification
- Automatic weighing operation
- Precision electronic load cell weighing mechanism with overload protection
- Sturdy pneumatically operated weigh bucket with sensor control
- Product outlet chute with optional size to suit application (Bag size)
- Product hopper with adjustable height and product dam
- Encapsulated vibratory feeders (Electro—magnetic) with stainless steel tray
- Operator friendly controls
- Instructional machine manual
- Rugged stainless steel construction
- Reliable, accurate and easy to clean
Each machine is supplied with a plug-in foot activating switch and a mains 240 volt power lead.
Scamp linear batch weighing machine from Commercial Packaging Company is a low cost entry level, automatic weighing machine designed and manufactured in Australia with the smaller to medium sized business in mind.
The Australian made electronic digital weigh controller displays the weight of the product and is the main adjustment point for the machine operation.
Easy to use, large display figures and quick to change from one setting to another and features a weight correction system that helps ensuring consistent accurate weights per pack each time the machine operates.
All the machine parts in contact with product are manufactured of 304 food grade stainless steel including the main machine frame.
This versatile linear weighing machine can weigh from fine up to coarse granular products such as rice, seeds, nuts, sugar, coffee, confectionery, bath salts, hardware components and many other items to numerous to mention.
Each weighing system comes with an air pressure regulator, incorporating an air line water filter, along with air hose and fittings.
The machine is ready for action on delivery, just place the machine on a bench or stand, plug in the 240 volt power, connect the air and your underway.