All data in this brochure is provided as a guide only and is subject to change at the discretion of the supplier.
- Crimp pattern wheel / print pressure control
- Sealing roller pressure control. Adjusts pressure between sealing head and rollers to suit various film thickness
- Power on/off switch. Uses standard 240v mains power
- Heater on/off switch. Sealing head reaches operating temperature polythene 150 degrees to 190 degrees C in 5 minutes.
- Cooling fan on/off switch, the fan is thermostatically controlled to maintain the pre-set temperature and to cool the sealing head after use. Cool-down time 10 minutes
- Conveyor speed control: variable from 0 to 12 metres per minute
- Temperature controller with enclosed dial, temperature indicator and status lights
- Stand height adjuster: Sets height between sealer head and conveyor minimum 140 mm. Maximum 340 mm
- Conveyor tension control: The correct tension keeps the conveyor belt centrally aligned on its rollers.
- Bag length adjuster used only in the horizontal configuration. Sets distance between sealing head and outer edge of conveyor: minimum 100 mm maximum 400 mm
- Conveyor height adjuster, for fine tuning the height between the conveyor and sealing head
Great value compact designed continuous band sealing machine. Built of paint and stainless steel, the benchtop multi-purpose bag bandsealing machine from Commercial Packaging Company is easily adjustable from the vertical to the horizontal configuration and seals all types of poly films: polythene, polypropylene and laminates.
- Seal width 6 up to 12 mm
- Film thickness 2 x 20 um to 2 x 80 um. Conveyor belt width 125 mm, length 720 mm all-in-one vertical and horizontal bandsealing imprint kit included with each machine
- Use for date or product coding
- Imprint wheel, set of type and tool