Coldshield introduces a new range of unique hardware for challenging strip curtain mounting requirements.
Coldshield strip curtains provide major energy savings in refrigerated environments.
Coldshield’s mounting systems have been designed to ensure fast installation of strip curtains and long-term performance in all applications, regardless of traffic flow, door structure or environment.
Key features of Coldshield’s strip curtain mounting systems:
- Dished washers are used in all strip curtains for longer life of the PVC strip and help prevent tearing at the mounting points
- Stainless steel fixings prevent corrosion and ensure easy maintenance
- Aluminium mounting tracks are anodised for a durable neutral finish
- 500 Series features hinged cover for hygiene and aesthetics
- Heavy duty head rail allows wall and ceiling mounting
- Stainless steel hook-on track system is corrosion-resistant and easily removable for cleaning and unrestricted access
Strip curtain sliding track options
Coldshield sliding curtains allow a clear unrestricted access through the doorway during intense traffic or when the barrier is not required.
The sliding strip curtains can be optioned with spring loaded positioning locks and extension handles for high doorways.
The beam system allows the strip curtain to be mounted inside a doorway that has a roller door fitted, ensuring the curtain is protected from the weather and vandalism.