P750 Dry Ice Production Equipment’s automatic pellet production capability is up to 600 lbs (272.7 kg) of dry ice per hour.
Choice of 3 mm high-density pellets, and 6 mm, 9 mm, 13 mm, 16 mm or 19 mm nuggets is available.
P750 Dry Ice Production Equipment is available from Cold Jet.
- Single extrusion cylinder
- Requires minimum floor space for maximum productivity
- Uncluttered, open frame design allows for easy maintenance
- All operator controls are at eye-level, located close together on side of unit, away from dry ice discharge
- Equipped with vented liquid CO2 valves, and pressure relief devices
- Power and control electric systems meet NFPA and IEC directives
- Stainless steel hoods and wash-down panel
- Die plates to produce a variety of pellet/nugget sizes
- Hardware kit to connect to a CO2 vapor recovery system
- 54" (1.372 m) clearance under pellet discharge chute to floor
- Weight: 3,400 lbs (1542.2 kg)
- CO2 pellet weight density: 96+ lbs/ft³ (1'537 kg/m³)
- CO2 pellet bulk density: 50+ lbs/ft³ (801 kg/m³) for 3 mm pellets
- Power requirements: 20 hp/ 16 kW 230-460 VAC 3-phase 50/60 Hz
- Liquid CO2 pressure range: 250-300 psig (17.5 - 20.5 bar)
- All welded steel frame, stainless steel service panel