The dry ice blasting cleaning process uses small dry ice pellets that disappear on impact and allows for the CO2 cleaning in-place with zero water/contamination.
Cold Jet Australia aero series of dry ice blasting and dry ice cleaning equipment are environmentally friendly and have the following benefits:
- saves equipment downtime
- saves labour for cleaning operations
- saves equipment/tooling replacement costs as a result of the non-abrasive CO2 cleaning technology
Cold Jet Australia work with companies to develop environmentally responsible dry ice cleaning techniques that:
- Increase operator safety through the elimination of solvents.
- Allow CO2 cleaning in place to minimise disassembly and movement of production equipment to a cleaning area
- Can eliminate the use of water as a cleaning medium
- Can eliminate tooling damage, which generally reduces labour cost and increases productivity
Cold Jet Australia aero series of dry ice blasting is also known as CO2 blasting, CO2 cleaning, dry ice cleaning, cryogenic, blasting and cryogenic cleaning.