Aero 40 dry ice blasters from Cold Jet Australia fundamentally change the nature of dry ice cleaning.
Aero 40 dry ice blasters utilise components of Cold Jet's SureFlow System design which allows for the use of a full load without worrying about clogging. The system also uses automated hopper agitation, Super Multilayer Insulation, 360° turning radius and flat-free wheels.
The Aero 40 dry ice blasting systems include A 2.5 cm Urebrade blast hose, An air hose, A Nozzle Hanger, A Hose Wrap, A Hose Carrier, An Applicator without light, 323S1 nozzle with handle (unless otherwise specified), A Static Bond Cable.
Features of Aero 40 dry ice blasters:
- SureFlow System
- Trigger-activated hopper agitation
- 360° radius mobility
- All terrain, no-flat wheels
- Hose and nozzle management devices
- Patented isolated hopper design
- Advanced space-age hopper insulation (dramatically slows ice sublimation)
- Sealed hopper/lid design
- Patented, industry leading feeder design